Solutions for the housing technology Fire Protection Systems
ROKU® System AC Fire Protection Putty
EI 90 / 120 / 180 / 240
The ROKU® System AC Fire Protection Putty is used for the sealing of construction joints, cable and pipe insulation in solid walls, lightweight partitions and solid ceilings. The system is characterized by a high fire resistance rating of up to 240 minutes.
- Sealing of building joints and connecting joints and in lightweight partition walls and solid components
- Sealing of individual cables with max. Ø 21 mm
- Sealing of individual cables with max. Ø 80 mm, telecommunications cable with max. Ø 21 mm or cable harnesses with max. Ø 100 mm
- Copper pipes with max. Ø 54 mm insulated with mineral wool or synthetic rubber
- ALU-PEX pipes with max. Ø 75 mm
- Steel and stainless steel pipes with max. Ø 219 mm insulated with mineral wool insulation
- Geberit Mepla pipes with max. Ø 75 mm with synthetic rubber insulation
- Plastic pipes with max. Ø 32 mm
- Easy installation and subsequent installation
- Dripless installation
- High flexibility
- Fire resistance rating up to 240 Min.