KERAFIX® Foaming Paper N
KERAFIX® foaming paper is a flexible, intumescent material on the basis of exfoliated graphite that foams up under pressure with thermal influence. The foam created closes structural openings and joints.The material is highly compressible.
- Material of building material classification B2 (normal flammability) according to DIN 4102-1
- General building approval Z-19.11-1506
- Glazing in wooden, steel or tubular frame doors
- Fire protection doors of wood, steel or aluminium
- Safety storage cabinets, control cabinets